Work for us
Please note we are unable to consider agency CVs for any of our vacancies.
Temporary Sales Assistant
We are looking to recruit a temporary Sales Assistant to work in our pop-up store over the Christmas period at Tottenham Court Road.
Duties will include:
• Providing excellent levels of customer care
• Maximising every selling opportunity to achieve sales targets
• Processing all retail sales, managing cash and credit card transactions
• Maintaining a clean and tidy store
• Managing stock levels on the sales floor and stockroom
• Recommending products in order to maximise selling opportunities
To be successful in this role you must have:
••Previous sales experience, ideally within the luxury retail industry
You must also have:
• A presentable and professional appearance in order to represent the brand as an ambassador
• A confident, calm and enthusiastic demeanour
• Exceptional communication skills
• A passion for creativity with a flair for sales
You must be able to commit to working full time between 7th November 2016 and 24th December 2016.
Due to the large number of CVs we receive, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
We now have an exciting opportunity for a full time Accounts Assistant to join our head office in London.
Main duties will include:
Nominal Ledger/Trial Balance
• Analysing staff account and credit card statements (posting, reconciliation)
• Outlet store monthly invoicing (sales report consolidation, creating and emailing monthly invoices and credit notes)
• Allocating customer payments
• Running Debtors Ledger report
• Checking and adjusting on a monthly basis all debits posted onto Sage
• Running Creditors Ledger report
• Posting all credits into Sage through Cash book and Sales Ledger
• Recording, analysis and reconciliation of online transactions (WorldPay and American Express accounts)
• Monthly account reconciliation (HSBC £ $ €, Shop Cash, Shop Card in Excel and Sage) to bank statement
• Assisting with month end closing and opening cash book
• Preparing and uploading EC Sales List
• Preparing the cash book and P&L for New York store
• Management of Promotional Account (order processing, invoicing, reconciliation)
• Credit control
• General admin duties such as filing, banking cheques
• Setting up and taking payments
• Assisting the Company Accountant in preparing year-end audit file
To be considered for this role you must have proven Accounts experience with excellent Excel knowledge (intermediate and above) and strong organisational skills. Previous experience of credit control would also be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy Accounts team within a growing Company.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high amount of CVs we receive, only candidates successful for interview will be contacted.