Work for us
Please note we are unable to consider agency CVs for any of our vacancies.
Sales & Marketing Manager
We now have an exciting opening for a full time, permanent Sales & Marketing Manager to join our head office team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of RTW and Accessories sales across wholesale and distribution channels, with the support of the sales and marketing teams.
You must be able to plan, prepare, assist and advise both sales and marketing strategies and create plans that fall in line with company’s KPIs. You will also look for new business whilst contributing to the longevity of existing accounts, report on competitor activity across all channels and work closely with merchandising to improve product development and range whilst monitoring P&L.
- Implementing sales strategies across regions to ensure sustained growth in all, mainly wholesale and distribution channels for the RTW, bags and accessories.
- Create, report and follow through company KPIs, in line with growth plans.
- Forecasting sales targets for growth in non-distributor territories while monitoring and reporting seasonal performance against KPIs.
- Monitor critical path to ensure sales and delivery windows are in line with company projections.
- Manage sales and marketing team to ensure brand growth is viable in their assigned regions, while also identifying, monitoring and maximizing opportunities against competitors.
- Researching and targeting new business (in wholesale and distribution channels), with the help of the sales and marketing team.
- Compiling and reporting sell through figures and customer feedback across all departments, with key strategic input in improving product development and planning.
- Working closely with Merchandising and Production to analyse and report market trends across all channels while understanding and communicating price architecture, market demands and product development across all categories of RTW and bags.
- Liaising with distributor network on all levels of sales management to include samples, pricing, customer feedback, selling tools, sales tips and product development feedback.
- Identifying new opportunities for brand expansion, while monitoring P&L.
- Working to identify, attend and target trade shows.
- Providing sales training to new prospective agents/distributors.
- Advising and implementing marketing plans to include ecommerce and social media channels.
- Working with the web design and digital content development team to improve ecommerce content, enhance customer experience and maximize search visibility.
- Build a functional, interactive B2B site to enable, access by global stockists. This should include selling tools, imagery, selling dates and contact details.
- Working with digital content team to improve conversion rates, click-through success and reduce shopping cart abandonment rates to enhance overall customer shopping experience.
- Liaising with PR teams to ensure brand message is appropriately and effectively communicated while using PR to boost sales across all channels.
- Researching and collating competitor branding and imagery to maximise profile and viability in the market.
To be considered for this challenging role, you will have a proven sales record with extensive knowledge of the luxury retail industry and market.
You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Online Fulfillment Assistant
Based at our eCommerce site in Battersea, we are currently recruiting for a full time Online Fulfillment Assistant to join our friendly team, processing our online customer orders.
Duties will include:
•Packaging online orders neatly and appropriately for our customers
•Adding courier despatch labels and documents to packages
•Working to courier deadlines
•Maintaining and filing daily customer order records
•Checking and verifying stock deliveries
•Maintaining and organising the warehouse in a tidy state which is compliant with health, safety and security procedures
•Quality control of goods; notifying senior staff of any damaged or faulty items
•Organising and assisting with customer returns; ensuring items are neatly steamed, packaged and labelled before returning to stock inventory; checking return forms display correct information ready for processing.
To be successful in this role you will:
•Be a dynamic and confident individual who is comfortable working in a demanding and fast paced environment
•Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
•Have a can-do attitude as this is a hands on role
•Be flexible and a team player
•Be reliable and punctual
You must also have an interest in fashion/design/textiles in order to ensure our stock is presented neatly to our customers.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and join a growing Company.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Sales Assistant
We are looking to recruit a temporary Sales Assistant to work in our pop-up store over the Christmas period at Tottenham Court Road.
Duties will include:
• Providing excellent levels of customer care
• Maximising every selling opportunity to achieve sales targets
• Processing all retail sales, managing cash and credit card transactions
• Maintaining a clean and tidy store
• Managing stock levels on the sales floor and stockroom
• Recommending products in order to maximise selling opportunities
To be successful in this role you must have:
••Previous sales experience, ideally within the luxury retail industry
You must also have:
• A presentable and professional appearance in order to represent the brand as an ambassador
• A confident, calm and enthusiastic demeanour
• Exceptional communication skills
• A passion for creativity with a flair for sales
You must be able to commit to working full time between 7th November 2016 and 24th December 2016.
Due to the large number of CVs we receive, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com