Work for us
Please note we are unable to consider agency CVs for any of our vacancies.
Sales & Marketing Manager
We now have an exciting opening for a full time, permanent Sales & Marketing Manager to join our head office team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of RTW and Accessories sales across wholesale and distribution channels, with the support of the sales and marketing teams.
You must be able to plan, prepare, assist and advise both sales and marketing strategies and create plans that fall in line with company’s KPIs. You will also look for new business whilst contributing to the longevity of existing accounts, report on competitor activity across all channels and work closely with merchandising to improve product development and range whilst monitoring P&L.
- Implementing sales strategies across regions to ensure sustained growth in all, mainly wholesale and distribution channels for the RTW, bags and accessories.
- Create, report and follow through company KPIs, in line with growth plans.
- Forecasting sales targets for growth in non-distributor territories while monitoring and reporting seasonal performance against KPIs.
- Monitor critical path to ensure sales and delivery windows are in line with company projections.
- Manage sales and marketing team to ensure brand growth is viable in their assigned regions, while also identifying, monitoring and maximizing opportunities against competitors.
- Researching and targeting new business (in wholesale and distribution channels), with the help of the sales and marketing team.
- Compiling and reporting sell through figures and customer feedback across all departments, with key strategic input in improving product development and planning.
- Working closely with Merchandising and Production to analyse and report market trends across all channels while understanding and communicating price architecture, market demands and product development across all categories of RTW and bags.
- Liaising with distributor network on all levels of sales management to include samples, pricing, customer feedback, selling tools, sales tips and product development feedback.
- Identifying new opportunities for brand expansion, while monitoring P&L.
- Working to identify, attend and target trade shows.
- Providing sales training to new prospective agents/distributors.
- Advising and implementing marketing plans to include ecommerce and social media channels.
- Working with the web design and digital content development team to improve ecommerce content, enhance customer experience and maximize search visibility.
- Build a functional, interactive B2B site to enable, access by global stockists. This should include selling tools, imagery, selling dates and contact details.
- Working with digital content team to improve conversion rates, click-through success and reduce shopping cart abandonment rates to enhance overall customer shopping experience.
- Liaising with PR teams to ensure brand message is appropriately and effectively communicated while using PR to boost sales across all channels.
- Researching and collating competitor branding and imagery to maximise profile and viability in the market.
To be considered for this challenging role, you will have a proven sales record with extensive knowledge of the luxury retail industry and market.
You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Sales Assistant – Covent Garden
We are currently recruiting for a full time Sales Assistant to join our Covent Garden store.
Duties will include:
• Providing excellent levels of customer care
• Maximising every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets
• Processing all retail sales, managing cash and credit card transactions
• Maintaining a clean and tidy store
• Managing stock levels on the sales floor and stockroom
• Answering telephone enquiries
• Recommending products in order to maximise selling opportunities
• Attending and participating in shop meetings and training events
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have previous sales experience, ideally within the luxury retail industry
You will also:
• Have a presentable and professional appearance in order to represent the brand as an ambassador
• Be a great team player who thrives in a fast paced, diverse environment
• Have a confident, calm and enthusiastic demeanour
• Possess exceptional communication skills
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have a passion for creativity with a flair for sales
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in the luxury retail industry and join a growing company.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
eCommerce Assistant - Battersea
We are currently recruiting for an e-Commerce Assistant to join our small, friendly eCommerce team in Battersea.
• Providing excellent customer service to online customers via email and telephone
• Liaising with our Customer Services and Production departments to ensure any additional ecommerce related enquiries are dealt with, including any faulty returns
• Creating all shipping labels and customer collections using DPD web system and UPS Worldship; dealing with any shipping related customer enquiries or issues; liaising with the couriers where necessary
• Providing export documentation for international shipments and assisting in resolving any customs clearance issues with couriers
• Processing all e-commerce customer returns and exchanges from receipt through to updating of customer order details in the content management system
• Helping to maintain stock inventory (incoming, outgoing and QC) through the content management system
• Supporting the e-Commerce team during periods of high demand such as sales
To be considered for this role, you will:
• Preferably have previous customer service experience
• Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Use your own initiatve, working well both independently and as well as part of a team
• Be an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a can-do attitude
• Ideally have previous experience of working in a demanding and fast paced environment
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com