Work for us
Please note we are unable to consider agency CVs for any of our vacancies.
Sales & Marketing Manager
We now have an exciting opening for a full time, permanent Sales & Marketing Manager to join our head office team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of RTW and Accessories sales across wholesale and distribution channels, with the support of the sales and marketing teams.
You must be able to plan, prepare, assist and advise both sales and marketing strategies and create plans that fall in line with company’s KPIs. You will also look for new business whilst contributing to the longevity of existing accounts, report on competitor activity across all channels and work closely with merchandising to improve product development and range whilst monitoring P&L.
- Implementing sales strategies across regions to ensure sustained growth in all, mainly wholesale and distribution channels for the RTW, bags and accessories.
- Create, report and follow through company KPIs, in line with growth plans.
- Forecasting sales targets for growth in non-distributor territories while monitoring and reporting seasonal performance against KPIs.
- Monitor critical path to ensure sales and delivery windows are in line with company projections.
- Manage sales and marketing team to ensure brand growth is viable in their assigned regions, while also identifying, monitoring and maximizing opportunities against competitors.
- Researching and targeting new business (in wholesale and distribution channels), with the help of the sales and marketing team.
- Compiling and reporting sell through figures and customer feedback across all departments, with key strategic input in improving product development and planning.
- Working closely with Merchandising and Production to analyse and report market trends across all channels while understanding and communicating price architecture, market demands and product development across all categories of RTW and bags.
- Liaising with distributor network on all levels of sales management to include samples, pricing, customer feedback, selling tools, sales tips and product development feedback.
- Identifying new opportunities for brand expansion, while monitoring P&L.
- Working to identify, attend and target trade shows.
- Providing sales training to new prospective agents/distributors.
- Advising and implementing marketing plans to include ecommerce and social media channels.
- Working with the web design and digital content development team to improve ecommerce content, enhance customer experience and maximize search visibility.
- Build a functional, interactive B2B site to enable, access by global stockists. This should include selling tools, imagery, selling dates and contact details.
- Working with digital content team to improve conversion rates, click-through success and reduce shopping cart abandonment rates to enhance overall customer shopping experience.
- Liaising with PR teams to ensure brand message is appropriately and effectively communicated while using PR to boost sales across all channels.
- Researching and collating competitor branding and imagery to maximise profile and viability in the market.
To be considered for this challenging role, you will have a proven sales record with extensive knowledge of the luxury retail industry and market.
You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Wholesale Co-Ordinator
We are looking for a full time, permanent Junior Wholesale Co-Ordinator to join our Wholesale team in London.
Duties will include:
• Manage individual US major accounts, to include arranging shipments and handling payments
• Manage sales orders on Protex database, cross-checking information for accuracy
• Liaise with third party warehouses
• Manage Hong Kong accounts, to include arranging shipments with Hong Kong warehouses
• Assist in the maintenance and accuracy of Protex database
• Assist with annual stock takes
• Assist with stock transfers between different warehouses
• Generate open order reports on Protex
To be considered for this role you will:
• Ideally have previous third party wholesale experience
• Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Be a team player
• Have intermediate Excel skills
• Possess strong interpersonal skills
• Be self-motivated and proactive
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and join a growing Company.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com