Work for us
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Assistant to be based between our head office and showroom, both located in London.
About the brand
Orla Kiely is an iconic designer known for her contemporary blend of retro prints and ultra-feminine designs. Since establishing the Orla Kiely brand in 1997, her collection has grown to include a complete womenswear fashion line and accessories, as well as travel and homeware. Orla Kiely is a much-loved global brand with a presence in well-known retail outlets all over the world. It has two stores in London and one in New York, as well as a global website. Its design studio, head office and sales office are based in London.
Duties and responsibilities
• Manage the customer service email account on a daily basis, ensuring all enquiries are answered or forwarded to the relevant department for action
• Assist customers with general enquiries, providing the highest level of service possible
• Ensure repairs of Orla Kiely items are carried out, sending on to the correct repairers for appropriate action
• Liaise with various departments within the Company regarding repairs, issues, etc.
• Place orders onto the Protex database
• Liaise with customers via email and telephone
•? Assist the Wholesale Accounts and Production departments with day to day administration
• Excellent telephone and email manner with confident approach
• Organised with good attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable, with ability to cope under pressure
• Must be competent in using Microsoft Office and databases
• Previous experience in retail industry preferable
This is a great chance to learn about Orla Kiely and to develop your career within an exciting and dynamic brand. If you feel you would be suited to this role, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org